Saturday, July 31, 2010

Marina Bay Sands - Wow!

Marina Bay Sands is the new Integrated Resort in Singapore and I was there with Daddy, Mummy, Por Por and had lots of fun at the infinity pool, which is on the TOP floor of the hotel. I think its really high up but I am still too young to have a fear of heights like Daddy so the view was spectacular, if a little crowded with other parents and kids having a great time like me.
It was also the final weekend before the National Day and there was a full dress rehearsal going on, the planes were flying so close to us I felt like I could touch it if I jumped high enough (plus I felt really deaf as they roared past). There was time for dinner and fireworks following dinner. We went to the hotel lift lobby where the height was just nice and it felt like the fireworks was going off right in front of me!
(Yup, that is MBS and that is how close the fireworks were) This was the point when I was overwhelmed and wasn't fun anymore. I was probably tired too after all that splashing around in the infinity pool. Next time.. I will bring Didi along and protect him so he wont feel scared.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment