Monday, May 10, 2010

I can say 'Cho Cho'!

It has been a few weeks since I have been attending playgroup and my teachers all say that my language development is pretty good. Which is excellent as I am able to express my interests to the people around me. For example, I find it so much easier to tell people to take photos of me and for me to look at myself in the photos. Especially in Mama's iPhone, all I have to do is to point and say 'See Nat Nat!' and add in a smile at the end :)
One of my favourite activites in school is the cho cho train. I like it so much that I practice it diligently with Mama and Papa when I am at home
I also like it whenever Uncle Dazmond and Auntie Biru carries me up in the sky, I go 'Fly' and they just go crazy haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment