Monday, April 5, 2010
My first day at school!
Look at me in my pretty red uniform, I am going to school today!
Pushing my new Barney school bag
Arriving in school.. I was still clinging to Mama
Having my health check
Can you see me?
It felt so strange being in a new environment for the first time. I kept crying for Mummy and Daddy, I got a sore throat when I got home. I knew they were around but they had to stay away for me to get used to times when Mummy and Daddy would not be around and I have to make new friends and have teachers looking after me. It would take some time but I am a brave girl and there are so many things to learn and play while I am at school, so many friends, I am sure I'll be fine after a few more days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment