Sunday, November 8, 2009

My First Birthday Party!

Happy Birthday to Me! Bright early in the morning, I woke up knowing that today was going to be special! Grandma stayed over with me the night before and we were all happily playing in the morning. Grandma was saying that I was growing so fast! It wont be long now before I can walk all by myself. Daddy and Mummy were kept busy decorating the function room and keeping the house clean for the expected visitors, the balloons we bought the day before was finally here and waiting for the function room to be set up. It was a whole buzz of activity and there I was sitting pretty all dressed up and all smiles. I was even willing to keep my hair band on for almost the whole party even though I am generally against having anything on my head at all.

Soon the crowd arrived and while it was a little overwhelming, it was more excitement over stress as it was all joy and laughter and of course the presents! I saw lots of potential friends, Lincoln Gor Gor was the oldest boy around and while we didn't have the chance (or ability) to interact, I am sure this is only the first of many such gatherings to come in the future when we can start playing together and sharing our toys. (Daddy thinks I have too many toys already!)

Too many photos, too little time, so thanks everybody for your well wishes that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment