Here's Auntie Biru and Mommy (holding the book) reading to me, Daddy was taking the photo and he was just glad that they were not teaching me how to sing instead..
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
I Love Reading
I should be an ambassador for the National Library, Daddy and Mommy have been reading to me books since I was practically new born. I now have this huge collection of phonics books that Mommy reads to me everyday. I love reading and try to talk back all the time but nobody understands me... yet..


Here's Auntie Biru and Mommy (holding the book) reading to me, Daddy was taking the photo and he was just glad that they were not teaching me how to sing instead..
Here's Auntie Biru and Mommy (holding the book) reading to me, Daddy was taking the photo and he was just glad that they were not teaching me how to sing instead..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment