Sunday, December 7, 2008

Credits to my caregivers

It has been a month to remember for Mommy and the rest of the family, from loving 'gong gong' and 'po po' to funny auntie Biru and Uncle Dazmond, to auntie Liyi and Guoliang and Darion 'gor gor'. Must have been tough putting up with my growing pains for a whole month, crying for milk with 2 hours gap in between is tough, plus I'm quite a jumpy sleeper and wakes up with bad dreams pretty often. Daddy helps out when he can, which is not that often and look how drained he looks haha! (Mommy planted me there to wake him up, I failed haha)

Thanks so much for your care and I am proud to say that I have made it! Eating well and putting on some baby fats, which makes me cuter and prettier by the day.


Mommy trying her best to doll me up for my big party, I was thinking hard whether the pink bow tie on the head was a joke, wasn't funny to me, but seems everybody else at the party thought it made me look pretty, so its fine.

Party pictures to follow, cheers!

1 comment: